Sir asaac Newton Quotes of Life

Feb 25, 2013


" SIR ISAAC NEWTON "

who ? that do not recognize a famous scientist SIR ISAAC NEWTON ?

quotes from great people and a boon to mankind at this time do not ever take for granted.
we would not be human progress today without the discovery and research is phenomenal.
of service and effort in doing the geniuses of the past may be a lot of people rate quotes are just a talk alone. but for a small community that loves a pep own knowledge about the meaning of value in it.
These are just some of the famous quotes sir isaac newton gravity law.

" If I am anything, which I highly doubt, I have made myself so by hard work. " " If I have made any valuable discoveries, it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent.
" I keep the subject of my inquiry constantly before me, and wait till the first dawning opens gradually, by little and little, into a full and clear light. " " Every body continues in its state of rest, or of uniform motion in a right line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed upon it. "
" Every body continues in its state of rest, or of uniform motion in a right line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed upon it. " " God created everything by number, weight and measure. "
" God created everything by number, weight and measure. " " In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence. "
" It is the perfection of God's works that they are all done with the greatest simplicity. He is the God of order and not of confusion. " " Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts